Home > Uncategorized > Raymond family wakes up to home fire

Raymond family wakes up to home fire

December 6, 2013

The Raymond Fire Department responded to a home fire just before midnight this morning on Ocean Avenue.

Residents called the fire department after they were woke up by the smell of smoke and found the wall and ceiling around their fireplace was on fire. All 3 residents were able to escape the home without injury.

Fire Chief Todd Strozyk told KXRO that fire crews were able to knock down the fire fairly quickly, and the residents were able to stay with family while the home is being repaired. Damage is estimated between $15,000-20,000.

RFD

Categories: Uncategorized
%d bloggers like this: