Grays Harbor Community Hospital ranks among most affordable in Washington
Nerd Wallet, a website ranking businesses by savings, has recently expanded their focus to include “best hospitals” by state. The new website tool is meant to help patients investigate the cost of hospital care in their local area. They analyzed the 100 most common treatments at 47 hospitals in Washington, to identify the most affordable hospitals.
Grays Harbor Community Hospital ranked 5th among the top 10 most affordable facilities within Washington.
The website says, “Grays Harbor has a patient satisfaction rate of 64% and provides affordable treatments for heart attacks, injuries to cartilage in the knee and sepsis.”
Tom Jensen, CEO said in a release to KXRO that, “We understand that healthcare can be very expensive; Grays Harbor Community Hospital works to ensure that our costs are fair and competitive, especially in our rural community.”
“Our goal is to ensure that these cost effective services remain available in our area. We are asking the community to support us as we move forward in requesting voters’ approval of a Public Hospital District #2 in Grays Harbor County. Being ranked as one of the most affordable hospitals in the entire State of Washington is further evidence that Grays Harbor Community Hospital is worth fighting for,” said Tom Jensen, CEO.
The Most Affordable Hospitals in Washington
1. Olympic Medical Center—Port Angeles, WA
2. Central Washington Hospital—Wenatchee, WA
3. Island Hospital—Anacortes, WA
4. Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital—Yakima, WA
5. Grays Harbor Community Hospital—Aberdeen, WA
6. Samaritan Healthcare—Moses Lake, WA
7. PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center—Bellingham, WA
8. Wenatchee Valley Medical Center—Wenatchee, WA
9. Virginia Mason Medical Center—Seattle, WA
10. Kadlec Regional Medical Center—Richland, WA
For more information please visit: http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/health/2014/03/10/best-hospitals-washington/