Home > Harbor News > Hoquiam project going back to bid, after the bids were released

Hoquiam project going back to bid, after the bids were released

April 29, 2014

The Hoquiam City Council has decided to do a re-bid of their Water Transmission Main Replacement Project.

Last night, the bidding was protested by Roglin’s who said that there were problems with the lowest bid. Attorney Wayne Hagen spoke on behalf of Roglin’s and said that a page was missing from the Quigg Brothers bid and that it was not executed by the president or vice president or other corporate officer accompanied by evidence of authority to sign.

Quigg Brothers, who were the low bidder on the project, disputed the issues brought forward and said that Charlie Quigg had been equipped by the corporation to sign the bid proposal.

The Council went into an executive session to discuss the matter and decided to send the project out for bid again.

City of Hoquiam

Categories: Harbor News
%d bloggers like this: